This document constitutes the information on the protection of privacy of the sites of Agrecor Studio.
This page describes how to manage CLAR sites in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult them.
This information is made in compliance with the current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of Agrecor Studio sites in the framework of the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
The information is provided only for Agrecor Studio sites and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
1. The “holder” of the treatment
Following consultation of Agrecor Studio sites, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “owner” of their treatment is Agrecor Studio which is based in Ostra Vetere (AN), c.da Barocco 18.
2. Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of the Agrecor Studio sites take place at its headquarters located in: Strada della Bruciata 14/1 – 60019 Senigallia (AN), and are only handled by technical staff of the office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
3. Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
Personal data provided by users who request or intend to use services or products offered through the site, as well as receive further specific content (through e-learninig, newsletter, PDF, etc.) are used only to respond to requests or perform the service or provision requested, and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
The legal basis for these treatments is therefore only the need to respond to the requests of the interested parties or to carry out activities foreseen by the agreements defined with the interested parties.
4. Types of processed data
A) Browsing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate Agrecor Studio sites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the resources requests, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other related parameters to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of Agrecor Studio sites and to check their correct functioning and are deleted after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against Agrecor Studio sites.
B) Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Agrecor Studio sites entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site
predisposed for particular services on request.
Cookies means a textual element that is inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after authorization. Cookies have the function to streamline the analysis of web traffic or to indicate when a specific site is visited and allow web applications to send information to individual users. No personal data of users is acquired by the site in this regard.
The use of c.d. session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration
of the site.
I c.d. session cookies used in Agrecor Studio sites avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by Agrecor Studio. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
6. Processing methods and data retention times
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data must be kept for legal obligations or to assert a right in court.
7. Rights of the interested parties
Within the limits and under the conditions established by law, the owner is obliged to respond to the requests of the interested party regarding personal data concerning him / her.
In particular, based on current legislation:
1) The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of personal data in question;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
• when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
• the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• if the data are not collected from the data subject, all the information available on their origin;
• the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
2) The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by the current legislation. The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted the eventual corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by the current regulations.
4) The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the treatment.
5) The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he has provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party must submit a request using the following contact points through which the Data Protection Officer can also be contacted: